Asthma Task Force
The Asthma Task Force (ATF) brings Utah communities and organizations together to improve the quality of life for people with asthma.
Task Force meetings are generally held three times a year. The meetings are an opportunity to learn about current asthma practices, research, resources, and networking with other state partners.
To stay updated on current Task Force meetings and receive the monthly newsletter, join the Task Force email listserv by contacting Jesse Joseph at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please join us at our next Task Force meeting:
Date: Second Tuesday of January, May and September
Time: 8:30am - 9:30am
Location: Virtually via Zoom. Please contact Jesse Joseph if you want to be added to the meeting invite.
Current ATF Advisory Board 2023
The ATF Advisory Board meets three times a year and as needed. Meetings are held March, July, and November.
- Chair, Daniel Mendoza, PhD, University of Utah
- Co-chair, Nichole Shepard, Asthma & Healthy Aging Program Manager, DHHS
- Secretary, Jesse Joseph, Asthma Program Coordinator, DHHS
- Note Taker, Annette Jones, Utah Environmental Public Health Tracking Network
- Member Representative, Jade Porter, University of Utah Health Plans
- Member Representative, Kathryn Miller, Southeast Health Department